169 Fort York – Building Details
Building Name: The Garrison at Fort York
Address: 169 Fort York Blvd – Unit 710, Toronto ON, M5V0C8
Neighbourhood: Bathurst & Fort York
Developer: Onni Group
Architect: Wallman and Associates
Interior Designer: IV Design Associates
Property Manager: Nadlan-Harris Property Management
Year Built: 2013
# of Storeys: 12
# of Units: 248
Locker: Yes (1 unit)
Square Footage: 446 sq. ft.
Rooms: Bachelor, 1 Bathroom
Leased: $1,550 per month
Garrison at Fort York is a bachelor’s pad minutes from Toronto’s scenic Harbourfront.
At 12 stories, the mid-rise condo resembles a boutique hotel, with a striking fusion of steel, glass, and red-brick accents.
The interior is sleek and sophisticated, combining warm earth-tones with calming whites.
Measuring in at 446 square feet, it’s the ideal size for young professionals who enjoy living and working in the downtown area.
To save space, the unit employs a Murphy bed which can be pulled down effortlessly.
And when it’s not in use, the bed resides in a stylish closet.
The brown kitchen cabinets complement the gorgeous floors while contrasting beautifully against the white backsplash and silver appliances.
Speaking of which, the unit comes with the following appliances:
- A stainless-steel stove, fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- A stacked washer and dryer
The unit is incredibly well-lit thanks to several floor-to-ceiling windows, yet custom blinds provide sufficient privacy.
A large closet with sliding glass doors also gives residents ample and efficient storage space.
Clean, simple and tastefully minimalist, the condo bathroom is outfitted with a tub and wall-mounted shelves.
Finally, the walk-out balcony offers an unmatched view of Toronto.
169 Fort York has plenty of on and off-site amenities.
- 24-hr concierge and security
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Gym, yoga studio, his & her spas
- Formal dining room, caterer’s kitchen, and bar
- Rooftop deck with garden and BBQ area
- Theatre, party room, meeting room and game room
- Bike storage and visitor parking
About Fort York
169 Fort York lies in the historically rich Fort York neighborhood, site of famous battles, military bases, and some of Toronto’s oldest buildings.
In fact, Fort York is so vital to Canadian history that it’s been designated a National Historic Site.
Visitors can take walking tours, witness war reenactments, and enjoy period cooking.
In summer, Fort York puts on military pageants and tours, while the off-season is full of music and education programs.
Other Location Highlights:
Not a history buff? That’s okay. 169 Fort York has something for everyone, including:
- Nearby attractions like The CN Tower, Rogers Centre, and Canadian National Exhibition
- Food, festivals, and fun activities at the Toronto Harbourfront
- Shopping at the Eaton Centre, Chinatown, Brookfield Place, and Dufferin Mall
- Arts, culture, and theatre at the Entertainment District (only a 8-minute drive)
- Gorgeous greenery at Coronation Park and Stanley Park
- Within walking distance of several grocers, including Sobey’s, Metro, Longo’s and Rabba
- Perfect Biking and Transit Score
- Easy access to the Gardiner Expressway
The WOW Factor
Residents of 169 Fort York can enjoy the rich history of Toronto’s past while celebrating its many modern splendors.
Food, art, shopping, entertainment, and green-spaces—everything you need is right around the corner.
And when you’re not out savouring the city, take in the view from your balcony or indulge in the condo’s countless amenities.
Contact me below for more information about 169 Fort York.