Neighbourhood: Yonge & Bloor
Leased: $4,800 per month
This unit comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a den.
An open concept design with 9-foot ceilings frees up your sense of space and makes for easier movement.
Hardwood floors also add to the luxury.
Neutral colours create an atmosphere of peace and calm while large, wall-to-wall windows cover your home in natural sunlight.
A wrap-around balcony also provides clear views of Toronto’s skyline and is perfect for reading, talking, or relaxing.
The walk-in shower with sliding glass door is modern and stylish, while the second bathroom includes a tub, giving homeowners the best of both worlds.
Attractive hanging lights help brighten the kitchen, which uses calming earth tones for cabinets and back-splash.
The central island features a sleek granite countertop and built-in microwave (hidden from view).
Other amazing features include:
- Washer-dryer combo
- Stainless steel appliances
- Chrome faucets
- Mirrored bathroom cabinets
- Address: 1 Bloor Street East, Toronto
- Storeys: 75
- # of Units: 789
- Developer: Great Gulf
- Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Interior Designer: Cecconi Simone
- Property Manager: Balance Property Management
1 Bloor Street East offers the following amenities:
- 24/7 concierge service
- Gym, exercise room & Yoga studio
- Indoor & outdoor pools
- Spa with 3 treatment rooms
- Cold & hot plunges, jet massages, aroma steam therapy
- Party room & meeting room
- Relaxation lounges
- Bar & billiards room
- Garden terraces with ice fountains, hot tub & foot baths
- High-speed elevators
- Underground parking
About Bloor & Yonge:
The condo is located right in the heart of downtown Toronto. That means residents have easy access to the best designer fashion brands, including Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Holt Renfrew and many more.
It’s also minutes away from the Royal Ontario Museum, the University of Toronto, Cineplex movie theatres, and countless banks, shops, cafes, and fine restaurants.
Other location highlights:
- Direct access to Yonge & Bloor subway line
- Future home to Nordstrom Rack’s 1st Canadian location (opening 2018)
- Multicultural dining experiences include Japanese, Thai, Indian, Chinese, Italian & more
- 100% walking score means most errands don’t require a car
- 98% transit score means transportation is never a problem
The WOW Factor
1 Bloor Street East combines luxury living, endless amenities, and an unbeatable location in downtown Toronto.
Whether you’re looking at the CN Tower from your balcony, relaxing in a spa, working out at the gym, or enjoying fine foods at nearby restaurants, this condo has everything you could ever need—and more.
Real Estate Broker
Living Realty Inc., Brokerage
a: 7 Hayden Street Toronto, M4Y 2P2
w: www.winslai.com e: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Top Producer, President’s Award and New Home Sales Silver – 2017