Address: 32D Shank Street, Toronto ON, M6J3T9
Neighbourhood: King West
Property Manager: Best Practices Property Management Inc.
Parking: 2 spaces (underground)
Locker: 1 unit
Size: 1280 sq. ft.
Rooms: 2 Bedrooms + 2.5 Bathrooms
Leased: $3,500 per month
The condo combines the proportions of a house with the luxuriousness of a condo.
Laminate floors mimic the look and feel of real hardwood, while the entire home is richly illuminated thanks to several large windows.
The open-concept family room is a great place to gather with loved ones during breakfast or dinner.
32D Shank Street’s living room is remarkable for several reasons. First, it’s huge and has plenty of space for an entertainment centre.
Second, it contains a working fireplace and mantle (perfect for photos, books, toys and trophies).
Third, it’s furnished with multiple windows, so you can save on electricity.
And finally, it’s open-concept design connects with the family room, and it also opens up onto the patio.
32D Shank Street’s kitchen uses gray ceramic tiles that resemble stone.
Besides adding to the classic tone, they also match the appliances. These include:
- A stainless-steel fridge, dishwasher and stove
- A range hood
- A stacked washer and dryer
32D Shank Street has 2 bedrooms, both of which are on the lower level.
The enormous master bedroom features a huge walk-in closet and 4-piece bathroom.
Another highlight of the master bedroom is that it leads to the terrace.
The second bedroom (also located on the lower level) is almost as spacious as the master bedroom.
The 2nd bedroom consists of a large closet with mirror-doors and an adjoining washroom.
32D Shank Street is home to 3 washrooms, which means you’ll spend less time waiting and more time getting ready.
The master bedroom’s 4-piece ensuite includes a large tub, making it a great place to relax after work.
The 2nd bathroom comes with a standing shower, large cabinets, and shelves.
32D Shank Street Amenities:
Residents have access to the following perks:
- A wood-burning fireplace
- Private terrace with BBQ area
- In-home laundry room
- All-electric light fixtures and electric furnace
- 2 parking spots and a huge private locker
About King West and Crawford
32D Shank Street occupies a unique cross-section of Toronto.
First, it’s in the King West neighbourhood, a place known for its fashionable cafes, ritzy restaurants, and glamorous nightclubs.
And when it comes to shopping, the neighborhood has no shortage of boutiques, spas, salons and retailers.
And for good reason: 75% of its residents are Millennials.
Add to that the largest concentration of independent art galleries and boutiques in Canada, and some of the coolest bars, restaurants, and cafes in Toronto, and it’s no wonder West Queen West is so hip.
Other Location Highlights:
- Nearby shopping and entertainment destinations include Liberty Village & Little Portugal
- Minutes from The Gladstone (a hotel and art gallery in one), Fort York (a National Historic Site), and Echo Beach, a huge outdoor concert venue and beach
- Within walking distance of several green-spaces, including Trinity Bellwoods & Stanley Park
- Nearby grocery stores include Independent City Market (a 2-minute walk) and The Kitchen Table, a high-end grocery retailer with local goods
- Perfect Transit Score, 92% Walk Score & easy access to the Gardiner Expressway
The WOW Factor
With 1280 sq. ft of space, 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, a private terrace, and 2 parking spots—what’s not to love?
32D Shank Street has everything a family could want, including a location in the coolest, most cultured part of Toronto.
Shopping. Transit. Attractions. Entertainment. Everything you need is nearby.
Want to learn more about 32D Shank Street? Contact me below for more details!