357 King West – Building Details
Estimated Completion Date: 2022
Builder: Great Gulf Homes
Interior Designer: Figure3
Address: 357 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K1
Neighbourhood: The Entertainment District
Price: Starting at high $400,000’s
About This Project:
357 King West is a new condo project by Great Gulf Homes.
Currently in preconstruction, the 42-storey, 324 suite tower will be located in Toronto’s bustling Entertainment District.
The building offers single, double and 3 bedroom units, with luxurious interiors designed by Figure3.
Together with an incredible array of amenities, access to the best downtown restaurants and retailers, and all the energy and excitement of the Entertainment District, residents of 357 King West can expect the ultimate in luxury living.
357 King West has a long list of amenities. These include:
- 24-hour concierge service
- Weight, cardio and fitness rooms
- A Yoga and Pilates studio
- Juice bar and ping pong room
- Media and party rooms
- Communal workspaces
- A separate bicycle elevator
- Skytop Lounge: a rooftop deck with multiple dining areas, indoor seating, outdoor cabanas, hot and cold plunge pools, barbecue space, and more
Developed by Great Gulf, designed by Quadrangle, with interiors by Figure3 and landscaping by Ferris + Associates, 357 King West is sure to become a Toronto landmark.
When complete, the 42-storey tower will rise 148 metres and contain 324 units plus 2 guest suites.
These units range from 500 to 1095 square feet, including 216 one-bedroom suites, 73 two-bedroom suites, and 36 three-bedroom suites.
Like The Well Condos, 357 King West is a mixed-use project, with a podium base, 3 floors of retail space, and a residential tower.
The design is also very modern, with dark colours, large glass windows, aluminium finishes, sharp lines, and hanging art in the brightly-lit lobby.
About The Entertainment District
The condo is located on King Street West and Blue Jays Way, right in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District.
That means residents will be steps away from the city’s finest restaurants, retailers, clubs, sports arenas, theatres, and more!
Location highlights include:
- Thriving cultural & artistic scene with tons of galleries, museums, concert halls and theatres
- Family-friendly attractions like Ripley’s Aquarium and the Royal Ontario Museum
- Cheering on the Raps, Leafs and Jays at the Rogers Centre and Air Canada Centre
- Celebrity spotting at the Toronto International Film Festival and Canada’s Walk of Fame
- Countless multicultural restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and designer retail outlets
- Minutes from Longo’s and Independent City Market
And thanks to a perfect Walk Score, 24-hour streetcar service, quick access to St. Andrew subway station and Gardiner Expressway, getting to these places is never a problem.
Luxurious interiors, incredible amenities, amazing fashion, delicious food, and a flourishing social, cultural and artistic scene. These are just some of the advantages of living at 357 King West.
The Entertainment District is also experiencing a surge in popularity and population, making it the hottest real estate market in all of Toronto.