Galleria On The Park – Building Details
Estimated Occupancy: 2023
Address: 1245 Dupont St, Toronto, ON M6H 2A6
Neighbourhood: Wallace Emerson (Dupont and Dufferin)
Builder: Elad Canada and Freed Developments
Architect: Hariri Pontarini, CORE and Perkins + Will
Interior Designer: U31
Buildings: 2 (Phase 1)
Storeys: 29 and 23
Price: Starting at the high $400,000s
About Galleria On The Park Condos
Massive. Ambitious. Visionary.
Those are just some of the words that describe Galleria On the Park.
The preconstruction project is a 12-building, mixed-use, master-planned community at the intersection of Dupont and Dufferin.
The full development will include 3,000 residential units, 150 rental units, 300,000 sq. ft. of retail, 20,000 sq. ft. of office space, and a 95,000 sq. ft. community centre.
Live, work, shop and relax—you can do it all at Galleria.
Galleria On The Park Condos – Design
Hariri Pontarini, CORE Architects and Perkins + Will are teaming up to design the master-planned community.
Their work spans 19-acres, 7 blocks and consists of a dozen structures ranging from 3 to 42-storeys.
The buildings themselves are very modern, using plenty of glass, dark steel and angular geometry.
While Galleria is both stylish and contemporary, it’s still rooted in the past.
For example, it’s being built on the site of the historic Galleria Shopping Centre (hence its name Galleria Condos).
But that’s not all.
The design also incorporates many of the mall’s old stores, extends Wallace Emerson Park, and almost doubles the size of the existing community centre.
Another crucial element of Galleria On the Park is the “park” part.
Besides Wallace Emerson Park, which is swelling to 8-acres, Galleria is also minutes from Dovercourt Park, Christie Pits and Pelham Park.
Finally, there’s a strong emphasis on community and access, with pedestrian-friendly streets, bike lanes, open-spaces and several transit options.
Galleria On The Park Condos – Interiors
Suite details remain scare, but here’s what we know so far:
- Phase 1 consists of 2 buildings (29 and 23-storeys tall) with a total of 600 residential units
- Suite options include studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units
- Unit sizes range from 450 to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Prices are expected to start at the high $400,000s
Galleria On The Park Condos – Amenities
- 24-hr concierge and security
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Party room, lounge and private dining room
- Co-working and event spaces
- Landscaped terrace, garden and courtyard
- Rooftop BBQ spaces, chef’s kitchen and kid’s play area
- Over 300,000 sq. ft. of on-site retail (including a new LCBO and pharmacy)
- 5 Points Plaza: a public square that serves as a central hub and meeting space
About Dupont and Dufferin
The neighbourhood has a thriving arts and creative community, a rising tech sector, and a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bistros and breweries.
When it comes to shopping, Galleria residents don’t have to go far.
They can enjoy over 300,000 sq. ft. of on-premise retail, including several of the mall’s existing stores and services.
In addition to the Galleria Shopping Centre, the neighbourhood is also home to countless big and small retailers.
Speaking of food, Dufferin and Dupont has tons of multicultural eateries.
Dufferin and Dupont is also packed with bars.
Other Location Highlights:
- Excellent schools, including over 20 public, private, alternative and Catholic institutions
- Minutes from Bloor Street, Koreatown, Davenport, The Junction and Corso Italia
- Walking distance to Canvas Gallery, Clay and Paper Theatre and Bayou Museum
- Plentiful green-spaces, including Campbell Park, Dovercourt and Earlscourt Off-Leash Dog Park
- 91 Walk Score, 84 Transit Score, and steps away from the Dupont streetcar
The WOW Factor
19-acres, 7 blocks, 12 buildings, 300,000 sq. ft. of retail, 20,000 sq. ft. of office space, a 95,000 sq. ft. community centre, and a massive park….
Galleria On the Park is almost a city within a city.
Everything you need is here, whether its luxury residences, incredible amenities, convenient retail, or sweeping green-spaces.
And for everything else there’s Dufferin and Dupont.
Want to know more about Galleria Condos? Contact me below with your details.