Here’s what sellers can expect from me:
- A free home evaluation
- A Seller’s Handbook with info and advice on how to sell your home
- Exclusive access to my network of international investors
- The ability to transact business in Mandarin and Cantonese
- A team of mortgage brokers ready to help you obtain financing
- A comprehensive marketing strategy, including blogs, social media, email campaigns, direct mail, online ads and more
You also get access to my award-winning skills and knowledge of current market trends.
As TheBestToronto.com says in its list of Best Real Estate Agents in Toronto:
The rest of [Wins’] services are pretty extensive, especially for sellers. She can take care of the home evaluation, marketing, staging, showings, and updates.
About My Brokerage (Living Realty)
- Over 43 years of real estate experience
- Experts in residential, commercial, industrial and investment properties
- Deep connections to international buyers in Hong Kong and China
- 600+ agents who sell 27% more than their market share of new homes at 117% of the asking price
My Selling Services
Here’s what to expect when you hire me:
- A detailed marketing plan and portfolio
- My prior sales history as proof of experience
- A list of current, sold and expired listings for comparison and pricing
- Featuring your property in our 30,000+ subscriber newsletter
- Putting your property on MLS for 600,000+ agents to view
- Promoting your listing on my blog, social media and news sites like Toronto Life
- Attracting buyers by staging, photographing and professionally marketing your home
- Hosting open houses to attract local buyers, agents and investors
- Advertising your listing to international clients in Hong Kong and China
- Following up with potential buyers and their agents
- Reviewing all offers and expertly negotiating terms and pricing
My Letter To You
I believe in keeping my clients informed about my efforts on their behalf. That’s why I wanted to share with you my marketing plan for your property.
Place a “For Sale” sign by the curb.
Take photographs of your home’s interior and exterior for display in brochures and online.
List your home with the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
Prepare a property brief with photos highlighting the most important and desirable aspects of your home.
Make this brief available to prospective buyers in my office.
Send this property brief to other agents in the area, along with a letter or call discussing your home’s strongest selling points.
Leave a supply of these briefs in a curbside display case in front of your home.
Implement a comprehensive internet marketing strategy.
Install a lockbox to aid in showing your home to prospective buyers.
Prepare advertisements for your property and place them where they will be seen by potential buyers.
Send direct mailings to your neighbours, followed by a phone call, to enlist their help in finding a desirable new neighbour.
Prepare your home for showings.
Conduct individual showings of your home.
Conduct an “Open House” showing.
Follow up on all leads generated by our efforts.
Stay in touch with you.
Keep you updated on our efforts and local market conditions, discuss possible ways to improve the marketability of your home and listen to your input.
Don’t hesitate to contact me at 416-903-7032 if you have any suggestions or questions.
It’s my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals, and I’ll continue to keep you informed throughout the process.
My Obligations To You
Thanks to the Trust in Real Estate Services Act (TRESA), I’m legally obligated to work in your best interests.
But it’s not just about meeting some legal requirements—it’s about exceeding your expectations.
Honesty, integrity, commitment and hard work—that’s what you get with me.
And to ensure my dedication, TRESA has strict guidelines agents like myself have to follow, along with harsh fines and penalties as deterrents for wrongdoing.
Here’s how else TRESA protects sellers like you:
- Revising its Code of Ethics for agents and brokerages
- Creating a stronger Discipline Committee to address wrongdoing
- Providing an easy-to-understand consumer information guide
- Offering sellers the option for open bids to generate buyer interest
- Allowing sellers to represent themselves (Self-Represented Party)
- Endeavoring to remove the cooling-off period after a deal is closed
For more information on how TRESA can protect you, check out this guide.
Areas of Service
I serve the following areas:
- Downtown and Midtown Toronto
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- The GTA
Interested In Selling Your Home?
Request your free appointment today by filling out this contact form.
You can also get in touch with me via:
Email: [email protected]
Want To Buy, Sell Or Invest In Toronto Real Estate?
Simply fill out the contact form below (I usually reply within 24 hours).
Real Estate Broker
Living Realty Inc., Brokerage
*Top Producer, President’s Award and New Home Sales Silver – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
*Not intended to solicit clients under contract.