Overview: 35 Balmuto St Unit 1209 is a spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo with a modern kitchen, upscale amenities, and a posh Yorkville location.
Building Name: Uptown Residences
Address: 35 Balmuto St #1209 Toronto, ON M4Y 0A3
Developer: Pemberton Group
Architect: Burka Varacalli Architects
Interior Designer: Flora DiMenna Designs
Property Manager: Crossbridge Condominium Services
Year Built: 2011
Parking: 1 space (underground)
Size: 853 sq. ft. + 50 sq. ft. balcony
Rooms: 2 bedrooms + 2 baths
Agent: Wins Lai, Living Realty Inc., Brokerage
Uptown Residences – Building Details
Uptown Residences occupies the site of the former Uptown Theatre, a premier destination for arts and culture in the 1920s.
The Art Deco tower rests on a granite base and tapers as its rises, ending in a flat roof divided by vertical slabs.
Although it pays tribute to the past, its amenities are thoroughly modern.
Meanwhile, its Yorkville location offers the best in luxury living, including the finest in food, fashion, arts and entertainment.
35 Balmuto St Unit 1209 – The Space
The 853 sq. ft. corner unit consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a modern u-shaped kitchen, open-concept living and dining areas, and a private balcony.
Besides natural light, the windows offer lovely glimpses of the city.
Thanks to its use of neutral grays, Unit 1209 offers versatility of decor.
The living and dining areas are also outfitted with luxurious hardwood floors.
While Unit 1209’s living room benefits from warm natural light, the dining area boasts chic artificial lighting.
Because the dining room is poised between the living and kitchen areas, it’s a natural hub for families.
Next up is the kitchen.
35 Balmuto St Unit 1209 – Kitchen
The u-shaped layout allows for storage on 3 sides, including wall-mounted and floor-level cabinets.
Materials include black granite counters, hardwood floors, wood and glass cabinets, stainless-steel appliances, and a ceramic back-splash.
Unit 1209 comes with the following brand-name appliances:
- Kitchen Aid stainless-steel fridge
- Fulgor Milano cooktop and oven
- Bosch dishwasher and microwave range hood
- Blomberg washer and dryer
35 Balmuto St Unit 1209 – Primary Bedroom & Bath
The 12.7 by 10.6 sq. ft. bedroom boasts high ceilings, hardwood floors, and a huge closet with sliding mirror doors.
Unit 1209’s primary bedroom also features a 4-piece ensuite bath.
It also sports a soaker tub and TOTO toilet, which is known for its award-winning design and sustainability.
35 Balmuto St Unit 1209 – Second Bedroom & Bath
Occupants of the second bedroom enjoy hardwood floors, a large window, and a mirror door closet.
It also flaunts long granite counters for decor, an under-sink cabinet for storage, and a silver-framed mirror.
35 Balmuto St Unit 1209 – Balcony
All you need is a couple of chairs, a table and some wine glasses for an enchanting evening.
And because of its corner location, residents have the added advantage of privacy.
Floor Plans & Measurements
Uptown Residences – Amenities
35 Balmuto residents enjoy the following perks:
- 24-hr concierge and security
- Gym with Pilates, Yoga and Aerobics studios
- Steam room with separate change areas
- Movie theatre and virtual golf room
- Lounge and rec centre with billiards
- Party room, bar and conference centre
- High-speed elevators, visitor parking and guest suites
The upscale mall has everything you could need, including:
- Food & Drink: Independent City Market, Eataly & LCBO
- Health & Wellness: Shoppers Drug Mart & Goodlife Fitness
- Arts & Entertainment: Chapters Indigo & Cineplex Cinemas
- Clothing & Accessories: Birks, Over the Rainbow & Studio D
- Essential Services: BMO, Haartek Salon, Toronto Eye Care & more
For everything else, there’s Uptown’s Yorkville location, home to some of Toronto’s most luxurious retail, elite restaurants, amazing arts and culture, and exciting nightlife.
To learn more about Yorkville, check out this comprehensive neighbourhood guide.
Other Location Highlights
- Shop ultra-luxury brands such as Gucci & Louis Vuitton along Mink Mile
- Grab a coffee at Starbucks, A-OK Cafe, Pilot Coffee & Press Cafe
- Appease your appetite at several multicultural, vegan & casual restaurants
- Experience arts & culture at the ROM, Canadian Fine Arts Gallery & CAA Theatre
- Enjoy gorgeous greenery at Jesse Ketchum, Asquith Green & Village of Yorkville Park
- 98 Walk, 92 Transit & 90 Bike Score + steps from 2 subway stations
The WOW Factor
The 853 sq. ft. condo features an efficient layout, with a u-shaped kitchen and open-concept living and dining areas.
It’s also the ideal home for families, with 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 beautiful baths.
When residents aren’t busy indulging in a long list of condo amenities, they can enjoy the best of Yorkville.
Flagship clothing stores, upscale restaurants, Canada’s greatest artistic and cultural landmarks, and events for the whole family—it’s all within walking distance.
Want to know more about 35 Balmuto St Unit 1209? Take the Virtual Tour or contact me below for details.
Real Estate Broker
Living Realty Inc., Brokerage
m: 416.903.7032 p: 416.975.9889
a: 7 Hayden Street Toronto, M4Y 2P2
w: www.winslai.com e: [email protected]
*Top Producer (Yonge and Bloor Branch) — 2017-2022